Reliance 22 mm Direct Heatguard UFH Water Underfloor Heating Blending Valve
£71.00 inc VAT (£59.17 ex VAT)
This is a Reliance Heat guard high flow thermostatic water blending valve also known a thermostatic mixing valve offering superb temperature control for water underfloor heating systems.
The Heatguard UFH blending valve is suitable for water based underfloor heating systems up to 14 kW.
The underfloor heating will run at much lower temperatures in the region of 35 to 60°C, depending on the floor construction and the building. The tempering or blending valve is the heart of an underfloor heating system. It blends colder water from the underfloor heating system return with hot water from the heat source to supply the correct temperature of water to the underfloor pipework.
The Reliance Blending valve has a water temperature range 35–65°C degrees.
This valve have been used on Myson, Manicor, Polypipe Polyplumb, Ambiente and many other underfloor heating suppliers
The Blending valve comes complete with 22 mm compression pipe connections on the valve inlet and 22 mm solder connection on the outlet.
This product is fully guaranteed for a period of 12 months.
- UFH Heat guard thermostatic blending valve has an adjustable water temperature range of 35 – 65 degrees Celsius (35° C – 65° C)
- Maximum water temperature – 90° degrees Celsius
- Maximum static Pressure – 10 bar.
- Maximum working pressure 6 bar
- Temperature stability of /- 2°C
- Connections – 22mm compression