We are a family run business that has specialised in underfloor heating systems & parts since 1981


Mon - Fri 9:00 - 17:00
View Basket | My Account | Checkout
Items: (0) | £0.00

Underfloor Parts

Anthony Nolan is a charity that matches individual’s blood stem cells and bone marrow to people with blood cancer and blood disorders. They do vital research to make stem cell transplants as successful as possible.

Every 20 minutes, someone in the UK is told they have a blood cancer such as leukaemia.  About 30% of people in need can find a suitable donor in their family. The other 70% rely on a stranger to save their lives.  Anthony Nolan have over 600,000 adults on their register and make more than 1,300 matches every year.


Leukaemia & Myeloma Research UK was founded in 2015. The charity was established to tackle cancer of the blood by specialising in stem cell therapy and support stem cell research.

Leukaemia is the 3rd most common cancer in the UK and only 46% of people survive it with the percentage increasing every year.  Leukaemia & Myeloma Research UK’s mission is to prevent people dying from blood cancer through more effective treatment in the future. They are willing to fight blood cancer regardless of how long it might take.


Functional Neurological Disorder (FND) is a common and disabling cause of neurological symptoms. It is thought to occur in 14-22 cases per 100,000 people and is believed to be more common among adolescents and adults.