Showing all 4 results
Far Thermostatic Manifold Mixer Valve 3951Quick View £221.59 Inc VAT (£184.66 ex VAT)The Far thermostatic mixer is designed to ensure a constant supply of water in the low temperature system. The delivery temperature set-up must be effected when the system is started making reference to the designed temperature. An initial set-up can be effected considering the correspondence between the numeration on the mixer and the delivery water temperature from 18 to 55° Celsius
Reliance UFH Thermoguard Underfloor Heating HEAT970366Quick View £147.24 Inc VAT (£122.70 ex VAT)Reliance UFH Thermoguard Blending Valve with 3/4″ female flow and return connections. This valve supersedes the Reliance Thermomix which is no longer manufactured. Key Features:
- This thermostatic unit give excellent temperature stability particularly when return temperatures and mixed water is close to equal.
- This unit is designed with the flexibility for both a left and right set up onto the manifolds.
- The mixing valve will function down to 25°C to ensure that initial warm-up and commissioning can be correctly carried out.
- The side profile of the valve is reduces to allow eats fitting of the pack inside a cabinet/cupboard.
- Features a Temperature range of 25°C up to 60°C to cater for all types of floor constructions
- Hot temperature supply range: 60°C - 85°C
- Adjustable temperature range: 25°C - 60°C
- Maximum supply pressure: 6 bar
- Factory set temperature range: 45°C /- 2°C
- Temperature stability: /- 2°C
- Connections: Mixing valve inlets ¾" FBSP
- Manifold connections 1" MBSP
Uponor 1002375 SPI V4 Thermostatic Head and SensorQuick View £126.05 Inc VAT (£105.04 ex VAT)Replacement Thermostatic Head with Remote Sensor Genuine Uponor Product - 1002375 Please check availability before Purchase. Delivery 3-4 working days dependant on availability.
Emmeti T3 Control Set with Thermostatic Mixing Valve ReplacementQuick View £130.68 Inc VAT (£108.90 ex VAT)A direct replacement for Emmeti T3 Control Set with Thermostatic Mixing Valve (no pump)