Showing all 12 results
Uponor 1094185 Fluvia T Pump Group MPG-UK 15KWQuick View £370.80 Inc VAT (£309.00 ex VAT)UPONOR FLUVIA T PUMP GROUP MPG-UK 15KW Uponor Part Number - 1094185 Application: Suitable for up to 15kW heating load, this compact lightweight underfloor thermostatic mixing control complete with Wilo Para pump is ideal for local blending and pump of UFH water. The unit has been designed for direct connection to heating manifolds it is supplied fully assembled in left-hand format with G1" swivel nuts with O ring seals as standard (can be easily handed). This pump pack consists of two isolating ball valves, red lever hot inlet, and blue lever return. Please see the Technical Data sheet for more information.
Reliance Temperature Gauge 120ºc – 50mm Dial 1/2″ M.BSP – GAGE600005Quick View £15.54 Inc VAT (£12.95 ex VAT)Reliance Water Controls Pocket 50mm dial temperature gauge. 0 -120oc Temperature Range 1/2" Male BSP Connection Compatible with: HEAT970256, UFHC970370, HEAT970366, UFHC970360, HEAT970366 and UFHC960001
Reliance Underfloor Heating Overheat Thermostat – STAT970300/3Quick View £37.80 Inc VAT (£31.50 ex VAT)The Overheat thermostat is designed to be used in conjunction with a Reliance Thermomix Pack, and protects against excessively high temperature water entering the flow manifold and underfloor heating system. When it senses temperature at a higher level than the chosen setting for a sustained period of more than 5 minutes, the thermostat will shut off power to the switched live cable, thereby stopping circulation of water in the system. Once the system has cooled by at least 5°C below the shut-off point, the thermostat will switch the power back on to resume normal operation. Features and Benefits:
- Temperature probe sits directly in water flow, for greater reliability of readings
- Shut down occurs only if elevated temperature is sustained for more than 5 minutes, to avoid nuisance shut downs caused by brief temperature spikes
- Red LED light indicates activation to homeowner or installer
- Adjustable between 50°C and 65°C, so suitable for protection of many different types of floor construction
- Comes complete with thermostat housing, fixing kit, pre-wired probe, power supply cables and nickel plated brass fittings for connection to the Thermomix UFH Control Pack elbow
Grundfos UPM3 FLEX AS Underfloor Heating PumpQuick View £104.34 Inc VAT (£86.95 ex VAT)UPM3 FLEX AS is a flexible solution for boiler systems now and in the future. It is designed to work both with and without PWM signal, allowing you to upgrade your systems without having to change the circulators.
- Glandless High Efficiency circulator for integration in HVAC systems; EEI ≤ 0.20 EN16297/3
- Smallest design ever for a circulator; smaller than the well-known UPS circulator
- Externally controlled signal with standard PWM profile A for 4 MAX
- Available with many standard and customized housings
- Active or passive inrush current limitation
- Ambient temperatures of up to 70 °C.
- Lowest space requirements ever for a circulator integrated in an appliance
- Optimised design fit for easy accessibility Easy access to the user interface from front Easy access to the connectors from front Easy access to the pump head screws from the front Easy access to the de-blocking screw from front
- Intelligent configuration 5 control modes, 18 curves, PLUS 2 AUTOADAPT proportional and constant pressure Different signals and profiles available (PWM A, PWM C, KMBus) Standard return signal showing power consumption, alarm and operation status Other customized input profiles and different return profiles are possible e.g. flow estimation
- Ready for Conversion according Ecodesign requirement for August, 2015 exceeding benchmark level; EEI ≤ 0.20 EN16297/3
- Unmatched reliability Field and lab tested product quality Ceramic bearing shaft - The UPM3 comes equipped with ceramic bearing shafts for a long and trouble-free lifetime. The ceramic material is extremely durable and will not wear. Double de-blocking system - Electronic de-blocking that maintains the maximum starting torque up to 25 Ncm and manual de-blocking accessible from the front without demounting the control box. High temperature resilience - The resilience to heat will enhance the possibilities of system integration enormously. Ambient temperatures of up to 70 °C
Emmeti TM3-R Mixing Unit with Grundfos UPM3 Pump – 28132260 FMUQuick View £193.50 Inc VAT (£161.25 ex VAT)This Emmeti TM3-R is a Pump Set- Floor Mixer Unit (FMU) that comes complete with the new Grundfos UPM3 Auto L 7m circulation pump. This pump Set has been manufactured to the highest standards that complies with the requirement of BS 1264-4 2009 for initial warm up temperatures of between 20° – 25°C. With a standard 210mm manifold spacing and 1” BSP connections allows for use with many different manufacturer's including Emmeti's new Topway Plus stainless-steel manifold range. Available on Request. Please call us for more details.
Features and Benefits
- Precision engineered in Italy by Emmeti materials and market leading high-efficiency Grundfos pump technology provide long lasting performance.
- Integrated flow rate control valve for increased regulation of the flow rate and temperature of the underfloor heating system.
- Built in thermostatic actuator with temperature range between 20°-65°C for system design across all floor constructions.
- Inclusive temperature control ensures that the water temperatures entering the floor do not exceed design temperatures.
- Pre-assembled pump and blending unit reduces installation time and allows for easy control of the underfloor heating system.
- Standard 210 mm manifold spacing and 1” BSP connections allows for use across Emmeti’s wide range of manifold products.
Komfort Underfloor Heating Push Fit Single Loop Pump Unit – Wilo PumpQuick View £229.20 Inc VAT (£191.00 ex VAT)Underfloor Heating Single Loop Pump Unit - Wilo Pump with Speedfit 15mm Connections
Reliance Pre-Wired Connection Box with Limit Thermostat for Underfloor Heating Single Room Control PackQuick View £59.10 Inc VAT (£49.25 ex VAT)Reliance Pre-Wired Connection Box with Limit Thermostat for RWC Single Room UFH Control Pack no UFHC980352
Reliance Thermoguard UFH Control Pack – Underfloor Pump with Blending Valve UFHC970360Quick View £203.40 Inc VAT (£169.50 ex VAT)
UFH Control Thermoguard Pack comprising of the UFH UPM 3 pump with underfloor heating blending valve often called the Pump Station.
The underfloor heating will run at much lower temperatures in the region of 35 to 60°C, depending on the floor construction and the building. The Pump Station uses a Thermoguard blending valve this is the heart of an underfloor heating system. The Thermomix valve blends colder water from the underfloor heating system return with hot water from the heat source to supply the correct temperature of water to the underfloor pipework within the floor.
This Pump Mixer Control Unit or Pump Station comprises of a A Rated (latest energy efficient pump) Grundfos UFH UPM3 Pump and a Genuine Reliance Thermoguard Control Unit supersedes the Thermomix valve.
Underfloor Heating Manifold Pump Control Pack WP1Quick View £194.56 Inc VAT (£162.13 ex VAT)Underfloor Heating Wilo Pump and Reliance Thermomix Control Unit. The underfloor heating will run at much lower temperatures in the region of 35 to 60°C, depending on the floor construction and the building. The Thermomix tempering or blending valve is the heart of an underfloor heating system. It blends colder water from the underfloor heating system return with hot water from the heat source to supply the correct temperature of water to the underfloor pipework. This UFH manifold pump control unit comes with the Wilo latest energy efficient pump
“Manufacturer of the Year”
Pump Industry Awards – Finalists.
Wilo are proud to announce that we have been named finalists in the Pump Industry Awards 2016 “Manufacturer of the Year” category.
Komfort Single Room/Loop/Circuit Thermostatic Underfloor Heating Pump Control PackQuick View £211.14 Inc VAT (£175.95 ex VAT)Komfort Single Loop - Circuit Thermostatic Wilo A Rated Pump Control Pack the perfect answer for Extension & Conservatories. The Komfort Underfloor Heating Pump Control will satisfy floor areas up to 40 m² with a max heating load of 3 kw., the unit comes complete with Thermostatic Blending valve to lower the water temperature required within the underfloor heating system. The Pump Control unit has a built in flow switch to allow the water to continue circulating until the water temperature has cooled sufficiently for the pump to turn itself off, the unit is prewired ready to fit a 13 amp plug or to wire in with a thermostat into the system. When this system when wired and plumbed correctly it can operate independently to the radiator system. The outlet connection to the underfloor heating system is supplied has 1/2" Female BSP.
This Single Room Pump Control Pack is made for Komfort by a Leading European Underfloor Heating Manufacturer.For fittings to suit you underfloor heating pipe size can be obtain by going to https://underfloorparts.co.uk/product-category/pipe-fitting-adaptors
"Manufacturer of the Year"
Pump Industry Awards - Finalists.
Wilo are proud to announce that we have been named finalists in the Pump Industry Awards 2016 "Manufacturer of the Year" category.
Thermomix 3/4″ Isolation Ball Valves -Underfloor Heating – 1 pairQuick View £14.76 Inc VAT (£12.30 ex VAT)3/4" Nickel Plated Brass Ball Valves 3/4" Ballvalve for Isolating the underfloor heating manifold UFH pump and thermomix blending from the heating system eliminating the need to drain down in event of the thermomix valve or pump failure. This ball valve kit comprises of 1 Red handle Ballvalve and 1 Blue handle Ballvalve.
Single Room Underfloor Heating Reliance UFH Control Pack UFHC980357 Grundfos PumpQuick View £254.57 Inc VAT (£212.14 ex VAT)Reliance Single Room - Zone Underfloor Heating Control Unit is the perfect way to provide heating to a single room, conservatory or house extension. The single zone underfloor heating control unit is pre-assembled and pre-wired to allow for a fast and simple installation. It can be simply plugged into any electrical socket or wired in to spur fuse switch. However it can be wired through a thermostat giving temperature control and connected into existing radiator circuit, when used this way the pump will be unable to operate independently, the underfloor system will only receive heat when the radiator system is operation. The best option is to have the single room underfloor heating control unit operating fully independently and being controlled by a programmable thermostat, this will offer you separate time and give you the benefit of both comfort and economy temperature levels to suit your personal requirements. Our sales team will be happy to advise you to how to connect the pipework etc. For fittings to suit you underfloor heating pipe size can be obtain by going to https://underfloorparts.co.uk/product-category/pipe-fitting-adaptors The single room underfloor heating control unit has integral ball valves to allow for isolation from the primary heating system, an adjustable blending valve to control the water temperature. The single zone underfloor heating control unit is fitted with a Grundfos UPM3 pump is the latest energy efficient pump which is mounted on anti-vibration mounting bracket ensures silent operation. This is a Genuine Reliance Valve (and not a imitation copy of Reliance), which are pleased to offer 5 years warranty on the thermostatic valve and 2 years warranty on the Grundfos Pump