Showing all 2 results
Watts Milux 2 Programmable Thermostat (Battery Operated) – P06584 – Roth, Polypipe Polyplumb and SpeedfitQuick View £51.00 Inc VAT (£42.50 ex VAT)Digital electronic room thermostat with minute-by-minute weekly programming, for heating and cooling systems. Switch between summer and winter modes directly from keypad. 5 pre-set and 2 custom programmes available. Constant display of room temperature, time and operating status on LCD display. White frame with removable front panel for access to the batteries and connections. Easy wiring: two-wire connection (three-position connector) for heating or air conditioning systems, contact rating < 5A/400V. Automatic or manual operating modes.
- Complete with 2 x AA 1.5V batteries: life > 2 years. Batteries can be changed without losing programme settings.
- Temperature control range: 5÷35°C.
- Two temperature levels: comfort and night energy saving programmes.
- Anti-freeze (0.5-10°C).
- PWM control in 15min intervals on a band of 2°C.
- Protection rating IP 30, Class II.
- Manual selector for standby and keypad lock mode.
- Vacation mode to suspend operation temporarily when away from home.
- ITCS (optional): Intelligent Temperature Control System, automatic advance response to heating/cooling demand.
Energy Saving Programmable Room Thermostat with TPI / Chronoproportional ControlQuick View £41.34 Inc VAT (£34.45 ex VAT)Programmable Thermostat with TPI offering Special Energy Saving Features Time Proportional and Integral (TPI) / Chronoproportional Control offering Optimum Stop, Delayed and Optimum Start which makes boilers operate more efficiently and provide accurate control. Chronoproportional control is a load compensator as it ensures that the boiler "ON" time is reduced to a Minimum and matches the boiler heat output with the heat loss. This reduces the net temperature of the return water to the boiler. This is due to the TPI Advanced Energy Saving feature.
- Large backlit LCD screen with and easy to use function buttons
- Flexible programming options: offers 4 to 6 events per day
- 7day, 5/2 day or 24hr programming allowing a good range of program options for the user
- Automatically adjusts for British Summer Time / GMT
- Provides Automatic Time and Temperature Control of Radiator and Underfloor heating systems in domestic and commercial premises.