Showing all 4 results
Grundfos UPM3 FLEX AS Underfloor Heating PumpQuick View £104.34 Inc VAT (£86.95 ex VAT)UPM3 FLEX AS is a flexible solution for boiler systems now and in the future. It is designed to work both with and without PWM signal, allowing you to upgrade your systems without having to change the circulators. Connections 130mm x 11/2"BSP Thread ~ n.b. BSP sizes don’t match up with what you measure on the scale of a ruler (11/2 Inch BSP =47.80 mm)
- Glandless High Efficiency circulator for integration in HVAC systems; EEI ≤ 0.20 EN16297/3
- Smallest design ever for a circulator; smaller than the well-known UPS circulator
- Externally controlled signal with standard PWM profile A for 4 MAX
- Available with many standard and customized housings
- Active or passive inrush current limitation
- Ambient temperatures of up to 70 °C.
- Lowest space requirements ever for a circulator integrated in an appliance
- Optimised design fit for easy accessibility Easy access to the user interface from front Easy access to the connectors from front Easy access to the pump head screws from the front Easy access to the de-blocking screw from front
- Intelligent configuration 5 control modes, 18 curves, PLUS 2 AUTOADAPT proportional and constant pressure Different signals and profiles available (PWM A, PWM C, KMBus) Standard return signal showing power consumption, alarm and operation status Other customized input profiles and different return profiles are possible e.g. flow estimation
- Ready for Conversion according Ecodesign requirement for August, 2015 exceeding benchmark level; EEI ≤ 0.20 EN16297/3
- Unmatched reliability Field and lab tested product quality Ceramic bearing shaft - The UPM3 comes equipped with ceramic bearing shafts for a long and trouble-free lifetime. The ceramic material is extremely durable and will not wear. Double de-blocking system - Electronic de-blocking that maintains the maximum starting torque up to 25 Ncm and manual de-blocking accessible from the front without demounting the control box. High temperature resilience - The resilience to heat will enhance the possibilities of system integration enormously. Ambient temperatures of up to 70 °C
Uponor SPI Fluvia Pump Wilo Yonos Para 15/6 RKA 130 Uponor 1059854Quick View £266.34 Inc VAT (£221.95 ex VAT)Uponor SPI Fluvia Pump Wilo Yonos Para 15/6 RKA 130 Uponor 1059854 6 mtr Head, 130mm with 1" BSP Connections n.b BSP sizes don’t match up with what you measure on the scale of a ruler (1 Inch BSP = 33.25 mm )
Grundfos UPM3 Auto Underfloor Heating PumpQuick View £109.79 Inc VAT (£91.49 ex VAT)Grundfos UPM3 AUTO 25 /70 130 mm 52 watt is the ideal answer for Underfloor Heating Systems although it is suitable replacement for the Alpha 2 L pump 130 mm length, 7 m head pump Connections 130mm x 11/2" BSP Thread ~ n.b. BSP sizes don’t match up with what you measure on the scale of a ruler (11/2 Inch BSP =47.80 mm) Features
- Glandless Highly Efficiency pump with an integratied HVAC systems; EEI ≤ 0.20 EN16297/3
- Smallest design than the well-established UPS circulating pump
- Internally controlled pump
- Active or passive inrush current limitation
- Ambient temperatures of up to 70 °C
- Substitutes ALPHA2L pumps
Underfloor Heating Pump Wilo Yonos Para – A RatedQuick View From £69.54 inc VAT( £57.95 ex VAT)
Wilo Pumps are "Manufacturer of the Year"
Pump Industry Awards - Finalists.
Wilo are proud to announce that we have been named finalists in the Pump Industry Awards 2016 "Manufacturer of the Year" category.The Wilo Komfort high efficiency Yonos Para underfloor heating pump (A Rated 6m head) RS26/6 RKA-M Each Underfloor heating pump has been pre-wired with the motor being rotated 90° especially to allow easy access to the pump union connections. This underfloor heating pump can be used with both water underfloor heating and radiator systems. Connections 130mm x 11/2"BSP Thread ~ n.b. BSP sizes don’t match up with what you measure on the scale of a ruler (11/2 Inch BSP =47.80 mm) This Wilo Yonos Para pump is “A rated” Energy Efficient Pump and are being specified and used more often with underfloor heating systems due to their reliability for both replacement and new pump installations. UK Legislation on the use of small and medium circulators has changed since 01 January, 2013 due to new Energy Using Products Directive (EuP) from the EU. Commonly known as the ‘Eco design Directive’ the rules are designed to minimise energy use and environmental impact. Our Wilo Yonos Para underfloor pump comes with a 2 year warranty from date of manufacture.