Uponor TMV 1002349 Wirsbo Duomix 3 Port Underfloor Heating Thermostatic Mixing Valve Uniset Mini VPG10 Replacement VTA372
From £168.48 ( ex VAT £140.40 )
Esbe 3 port Mixing Valve Body with 3/4″BSP Connections, compatible with the Uponor & Wirsbo Duomix 3 way valve.
TMV 1002349 and Uniset Mini / VPG10
Komfort UFH TouchScreen Glacier White Underfloor Heating Programmable ThermostatQuick View £34.99
The Glacier White Komfort UFH TouchScreen programmable thermostat for water underfloor heating systems.Offers -
- Large LCD clear screen with blue backlight display and double temperature display mode showing the actual and the target temperature.
- 24 hour time and day of the week display.
- 6 period programmable time and temperature settings ~ offering both comfort and economy setting of you own personal choice.
- 7 day programming available.
- Room temperature is displayed on increments of 0.5°C.
- Memory storage in event of power failure.
- The Komfort Touch Thermostat room temperature is programmed for automatic operation.
- With optional remote floor sensor.
- The Komfort Touch programmable thermostat can also be locked to stop any unauthorised adjustment.
- Also available in Sapphire Black
Underfloor Heating Manifold Auto Air Vent 1/2″ BSPQuick View £6.19Auto Air Vent 1/2"BSP to screw direct in to The Underfloor Heating Manifold, the AAV can also be used on any part of the heating system including a radiator system.
Esbe Underfloor Heating 3/4″ 3 port Mixing Valve and ActuatorQuick View £201.00Esbe Actuator and 3 port Mixing Valve 3/4"BSP Connections with 4 wire actuator, compatible with the Uponor & Wirsbo Duomix 3 way valve
Reliance Heatguard 28mm Underfloor Heating Blending ValveQuick View £90.10This is a Reliance Heat guard highflow blending valve also known a mixing valve offering superb temperature control for underfloor heating systems. The Heatguard (UFH) underfloor heating blending valve is suitable for systems with floor areas up to 250 m². The underfloor heating will run at much lower temperatures in the region of 35 to 60°C, depending on the floor construction and the building. The tempering or blending valve is the heart of an underfloor heating system. It blends colder water from the underfloor heating system return with hot water from the heat source to supply the correct temperature of water to the underfloor pipework. The Blending valve has a water temperature adjustment of 35 – 60 degrees Celsius. The Blending valve comes complete with 28 mm compression connections. Technical data • UFH Heat guard thermostatic blending valve has an adjustable temperature range of 35° – 60° degrees Celsius. • Maximum temperature - 90° degrees Celsius • Maximum static Pressure - 10 bar. • Maximum working pressure 6 bar • Temperature stability of /- 2°C • Connections - 28mm compression • Floor area 250 m² Max This product is fully guaranteed for a period of 12 months.