Mohlenhoff Thermoelectric UFH Actuator Head 24 volt 2 Wire (2 core). Adaptor ring for connection on on to the underfloor heating manifolds with M30 thread (which is the most popular underfloor heating manifold thread size).
This Underfloor Heating Actuator Head is made in Germany by Mohlenhoff
This Underfloor Heating actuator will replace a 2 wire Gabotherm, Polypipe Polyplumb, REHAU, Wavin, Nuheat, Speedfit, Robins, Stellantrieb, Thermoboard Osma, Solflex, Myson, Purmo, Emmeti, Antares, Orkli & many other actuators.
2 Core / Wires – Brown and Blue
Operation Voltage 24 V.
Operating Power 1.8 Watts
Switching Current 24 V.
Protection Class 11
Type of Protection P54
Adpator Ring M30 Thread x 1.5 Pitch
Stroke distance 4mm
Ambient Temp. 0-60°C
Storage Temp. 25-65°C
Uponor Smart Actuator S 230V replacement for Uponor 1013006
The new Uponor 1087763 actuator covers all existing manifold ranges. Suitable for use with the Vario B manifold range. Includes open/closed indicator with a pre-opened function for ease of install.
Uponor Part Number 1087763
Giacomini / Hep2o Manifold Thermal Actuator R473 - 24 voltsThe actuators of the R473 series are normally closed (NC); they allow the hydraulic supply of the circuits in presence of voltage and they have a cable
with two conductors for the connection to room thermostats or adjustment regulators.
The R473M version has a stroke end micro-switch for driving circulators or zone valves.
The R473V version has varistor for installation on places where the network voltage undergoes sudden changes that could damage the electronic
The R473MV version has either varistor or stroke end micro-switch.
These models have a manual block mechanism in opening position to make the assembly on valves easier, and allow maintenance to the electric plant by
maintaining the water circulation into the hydraulic system.
Description In order to allow an optimal control of the room temperature, combining the energy saving with a high comfort, the use of electrical actuators on distribution manifolds, on radiator valves with thermostatic option, or on fancoil valves is advisable.
The series of R473 electrical actuators is characterised by an absolute quiet operation, long lasting lifetime as it has no mechanism subjected to wear and a sufficiently slow closing to prevent from water hammer phenomenon.
The operation mechanism is made of wax bulbs controlled by low consumption electrical PTC (Positive Temperature Coefficient).
• Product in compliance with the Directives B.T. 73/23/CEE and 93/68/CEE and ENEC 03 Certificate
• Product category: “Electrical actuators for assembly on radiators or radiant panel systems”
• Condition in absence of voltage: - Normally closed “NC” (R473)
• Linear motion • Valve working stroke 2,4 mm • Dust protection class 2
• Electrical discharge voltage 4 kV • Electrical enclosure to IP40
• Protection against direct contracts by means of double insulation (Class II) • Supply cable type H05 VV-F, useful length 1m
• Opening time at ambience temperature for R473/R473V/R473M/R473VM versions, 24 V ≈ 6 minutes
• Working room temperature: -5÷50 °C • Storage room temperature: -20÷65 °C
• Casing material flame retardant PBT V0-UL94 • Vertical assembly above the valve, or horizontal
• Rapid connection for Giacomini standard • Valve position mechanical indicator
• Micro-switch NO with close valve (R473M - R473MV) R478V 230v T50 2 wire Normally Closed 2.5 watts IP 40 Rated
SUITABLE REPLACEMENT FOR R475 RANGE