Showing 1–24 of 110 results
Uponor SPI Vario B Lockshield Valve – 1047406Quick View £15.42 Inc VAT (£12.85 ex VAT)Uponor Lockshield Valve Body 3/4" BSP Female x 1" Male BSP
Uponor SPI Vario Plus Return Valve Insert – 1005250Quick View £8.70 Inc VAT (£7.25 ex VAT)Replacement Return Valve for Uponor SPI Vario Plus Manifold
Underfloor Heating Pipe Blanking – Stop End FittingQuick View from £4.68 Inc VAT (£3.90 ex VAT)
This Pipe Blanking fitting is used to cap the end of plastic pipe, this stop end can be used for temporary or permanent use.
These fittings are manufacturer to BS & EU standard, These stop end consist of a 3/4" Blanking Nut (with rubber washer), 3/4" x 3/4 Male Nipple, and then the pipe fitting size of your choice.
Please note we can make bespoke fittings if the fitting you want is not on the website please do not hesitate to contact our sales office on the information at the very top of the page.
Uponor 1094185 Fluvia T Pump Group MPG-UK 15KWQuick View £370.80 Inc VAT (£309.00 ex VAT)UPONOR FLUVIA T PUMP GROUP MPG-UK 15KW Uponor Part Number - 1094185 Application: Suitable for up to 15kW heating load, this compact lightweight underfloor thermostatic mixing control complete with Wilo Para pump is ideal for local blending and pump of UFH water. The unit has been designed for direct connection to heating manifolds it is supplied fully assembled in left-hand format with G1" swivel nuts with O ring seals as standard (can be easily handed). This pump pack consists of two isolating ball valves, red lever hot inlet, and blue lever return. Please see the Technical Data sheet for more information.
Uponor 1090262 Vario Plus Actuator 24V MT 30X1,5Quick View £24.18 Inc VAT (£20.15 ex VAT)Uponor Vario Plus Actuator 24v MT 30 x 1.5 replacement for Uponor 1000138 The new Uponor 1090262 actuator covers all existing manifold ranges. It has a clip on operation and is pre-opened for easier fitting.
Uponor Vario B Actuator Pro 24V FT 1090264 28X1,5Quick View £22.50 Inc VAT (£18.75 ex VAT)Uponor Actuator 24v FT 28x1.5 replacement for Uponor 1007249 The new Uponor 1090264 actuator covers all existing manifold ranges. It has a clip on operation and is pre-opened for easier fitting.
Reliance UFH Thermoguard Underfloor Heating HEAT970366Quick View £126.60 Inc VAT (£105.50 ex VAT)Reliance UFH Thermoguard Blending Valve with 3/4″ female flow and return connections. This valve supersedes the Reliance Thermomix which is no longer manufactured. Key Features:
- This thermostatic unit give excellent temperature stability particularly when return temperatures and mixed water is close to equal.
- This unit is designed with the flexibility for both a left and right set up onto the manifolds.
- The mixing valve will function down to 25°C to ensure that initial warm-up and commissioning can be correctly carried out.
- The side profile of the valve is reduces to allow eats fitting of the pack inside a cabinet/cupboard.
- Features a Temperature range of 25°C up to 60°C to cater for all types of floor constructions
- Hot temperature supply range: 60°C - 85°C
- Adjustable temperature range: 25°C - 60°C
- Maximum supply pressure: 6 bar
- Factory set temperature range: 45°C +/- 2°C
- Temperature stability: +/- 2°C
- Connections: Mixing valve inlets ¾" FBSP
- Manifold connections 1" MBSP
Reliance Actuator 230V – Normally Closed – SKIT450019Quick View £11.10 Inc VAT (£9.25 ex VAT)Reliance Actuator / Thermoelectric Head offers a compact design and allows fast and easy installation. Genuine Reliance Part - SKIT450019 Normally Closed (NC) 2 Wire - 230V AC +10% -10% (50 Hz - 60 Hz) Force - 100 N 4.5 mm Stroke Open and Closed Indicator IP54 Class of Protection Overall width 39 mm M30x1,5 Rotating knob for manual operation at any time
Reliance Temperature Gauge 120ºc – 50mm Dial 1/2″ M.BSP – GAGE600005Quick View £15.54 Inc VAT (£12.95 ex VAT)Reliance Water Controls Pocket 50mm dial temperature gauge. 0 -120oc Temperature Range 1/2" Male BSP Connection Compatible with: HEAT970256, UFHC970370, HEAT970366, UFHC970360, HEAT970366 and UFHC960001
Replacement Reliance Thermomix UFH Valve Headwork – ZEAD970255Quick View £24.34 Inc VAT (£20.28 ex VAT)Replacement Reliance Thermomix Valve Headwork - ZEAD970255 Genuine Reliance Part. Valve Headwork Only - Handle not included.
Heatmiser NeoStat Programmable Thermostat V2 230v – SilverQuick View £65.40 Inc VAT (£54.50 ex VAT)The Silver neoStat can be configured to work as a thermostat or as a timer- so if you want to take control of your towel rails, or lighting - Neo offers you this and more! Features:
- Stunning design incorporating soft touch keys
- Non Programmable, 5/2 Day, 7 Day and 24 Hour Programming
- 5 Minute Program Intervals
- Self Learning Optimum Start
- 4 Comfort Levels per Day
- Temperature Hold Facility
- Holiday Facility
- Automatic Blue Back Light (Turns off after 30 seconds)
- Flush Mounting
- C/F Selectable
- Key Code Facility
- Frost Protection
Uponor 1002318 SPI Actuator Valve For FM/FR ManifoldsQuick View £17.24 Inc VAT (£14.37 ex VAT)Actuator Return Valve for Uponor FM/FR Manifolds. Genuine Uponor product - 1002318
Underfloor Heating Repair Kit for 12/2mm Pert/Pex UFH PipeQuick View £17.04 Inc VAT (£14.20 ex VAT)Repair kit for 12mm Pert/Pex Pipe with 2mm wall. This Repair Kit includes Two Compression Joiners and 1m of pipe. Joiners consist of Insert with 'O' ring Seals, Split Olive, Nut and Nipple. No special tools Required. Please do not use this joiner if you have a different wall thickness.
Watts 1″ Female Ball Valve with Temperature GaugeQuick View £51.48 Inc VAT (£42.90 ex VAT)Watts 1 inch, nickel plated ball valve set including Temperature gauges, supplied as a red/blue pair, is set for use with most manifolds, including Reliance, Watts Polypipe, JG Speed-fit, Prowarm and Henco.
Watts Milux 2 Programmable Thermostat (Battery Operated) – P06584Quick View £39.00 Inc VAT (£32.50 ex VAT)Digital electronic room thermostat with minute-by-minute weekly programming, for heating and cooling systems. Switch between summer and winter modes directly from keypad. 5 pre-set and 2 custom programmes available. Constant display of room temperature, time and operating status on LCD display. White frame with removable front panel for access to the batteries and connections. Easy wiring: two-wire connection (three-position connector) for heating or air conditioning systems, contact rating < 5A/400V. Automatic or manual operating modes.
- Complete with 2 x AA 1.5V batteries: life > 2 years. Batteries can be changed without losing programme settings.
- Temperature control range: 5÷35°C.
- Two temperature levels: comfort and night energy saving programmes.
- Anti-freeze (0.5-10°C).
- PWM control in 15min intervals on a band of 2°C.
- Protection rating IP 30, Class II.
- Manual selector for standby and keypad lock mode.
- Vacation mode to suspend operation temporarily when away from home.
- ITCS (optional): Intelligent Temperature Control System, automatic advance response to heating/cooling demand.
Reliance Underfloor Heating Overheat Thermostat – STAT970300/3Quick View £37.80 Inc VAT (£31.50 ex VAT)The Overheat thermostat is designed to be used in conjunction with a Reliance Thermomix Pack, and protects against excessively high temperature water entering the flow manifold and underfloor heating system. When it senses temperature at a higher level than the chosen setting for a sustained period of more than 5 minutes, the thermostat will shut off power to the switched live cable, thereby stopping circulation of water in the system. Once the system has cooled by at least 5°C below the shut-off point, the thermostat will switch the power back on to resume normal operation. Features and Benefits:
- Temperature probe sits directly in water flow, for greater reliability of readings
- Shut down occurs only if elevated temperature is sustained for more than 5 minutes, to avoid nuisance shut downs caused by brief temperature spikes
- Red LED light indicates activation to homeowner or installer
- Adjustable between 50°C and 65°C, so suitable for protection of many different types of floor construction
- Comes complete with thermostat housing, fixing kit, pre-wired probe, power supply cables and nickel plated brass fittings for connection to the Thermomix UFH Control Pack elbow
Uponor Vario B Actuator Pro 1090265 230V M28 x 1.5 ThreadQuick View £24.18 Inc VAT (£20.15 ex VAT)Uponor 1090265 Vario B Actuator Pro
- Normally Closed
- VA32 FT 28/1.5 Adaptor
- Protection Class IP54
- Stroke Length 5mm
- 1m Cable
Uponor 1090263 Vario Plus Actuator Pro 230V 1W NC VA02 MT 30X1.5Quick View £24.18 Inc VAT (£20.15 ex VAT)Uponor 1090263 Vario Plus Actuator Pro
- Normally Closed
- VA02 MT 30/1.5 Adaptor
- Protection Class IP54
- Stroke Length 5mm
- Size 58mm
- 1m Cable
Uponor 1002373 SPI V4 Thermostatic Valve BodyQuick View £26.83 Inc VAT (£22.36 ex VAT)Replacement Uponor 1002373 SPI V4 Thermostatic Valve Body 1"Male x 3/4 Female Please check availability before Purchase. Delivery 3-4 working days dependant on availability.
Uponor 1002375 SPI V4 Thermostatic Head and SensorQuick View £116.10 Inc VAT (£96.75 ex VAT)Replacement Thermostatic Head with Remote Sensor Genuine Uponor Product - 1002375 Please check availability before Purchase. Delivery 3-4 working days dependant on availability.
Underfloor Heating Screed 3m Bead Sensor 4K7 Ohm – IV3BEADSEN4K7Quick View £8.70 Inc VAT (£7.25 ex VAT)Ivar Underfloor Heating Screed 3m Bead Sensor 4K7 Ohm
GBPRO MS Polymer Board Glue (300ml Tube)Quick View £4.98 Inc VAT (£4.15 ex VAT)A one part, high quality, high modulus sealing and bonding material based on advanced hybrid polymer technology. A totally neutral “hybrid” sealant for use in areas requiring a tough elastic rubber joint or as an adhesive with superior bonding strength. CE certification: EN 15651-1: F - INT. Properties - High modulus, remains permanently flexible. - For sealing and bonding interior and exterior applications in all weather conditions. - Can be overpainted. - Non shrinking. - Contains no isocyanates, solvents, silicone and phthalates. - Rapid curing.Excellent adhesion to most surfaces (even moist surfaces). - Wet on wet application. - No odour. Please note this product is not recommended for use with expansion joints or for installations where the joints are continually immersed in water.
Grundfos UPM3 FLEX AS Underfloor Heating PumpQuick View £104.34 Inc VAT (£86.95 ex VAT)UPM3 FLEX AS is a flexible solution for boiler systems now and in the future. It is designed to work both with and without PWM signal, allowing you to upgrade your systems without having to change the circulators.
- Glandless High Efficiency circulator for integration in HVAC systems; EEI ≤ 0.20 EN16297/3
- Smallest design ever for a circulator; smaller than the well-known UPS circulator
- Externally controlled signal with standard PWM profile A for 4 MAX
- Available with many standard and customized housings
- Active or passive inrush current limitation
- Ambient temperatures of up to 70 °C.
- Lowest space requirements ever for a circulator integrated in an appliance
- Optimised design fit for easy accessibility Easy access to the user interface from front Easy access to the connectors from front Easy access to the pump head screws from the front Easy access to the de-blocking screw from front
- Intelligent configuration 5 control modes, 18 curves, PLUS 2 AUTOADAPT proportional and constant pressure Different signals and profiles available (PWM A, PWM C, KMBus) Standard return signal showing power consumption, alarm and operation status Other customized input profiles and different return profiles are possible e.g. flow estimation
- Ready for Conversion according Ecodesign requirement for August, 2015 exceeding benchmark level; EEI ≤ 0.20 EN16297/3
- Unmatched reliability Field and lab tested product quality Ceramic bearing shaft - The UPM3 comes equipped with ceramic bearing shafts for a long and trouble-free lifetime. The ceramic material is extremely durable and will not wear. Double de-blocking system - Electronic de-blocking that maintains the maximum starting torque up to 25 Ncm and manual de-blocking accessible from the front without demounting the control box. High temperature resilience - The resilience to heat will enhance the possibilities of system integration enormously. Ambient temperatures of up to 70 °C
Heat Pump Manifold Pump System Control Pack – Reliance UFHC960001Quick View £146.34 Inc VAT (£121.95 ex VAT)A quick an easy way to install UFH heat pump, A compact prefabricated non thermostatic kit designed to provide a quick and easy way of connecting the circulating pump, flow and return connections onto a UFH manifold. Designed to be used in heat pump or other low temperature systems that do not require a thermostatic control valve. The kit includes a four way connector, a connecting elbow, an ERP rated 7 metre circulating pump, and a flow manifold connection tee piece which includes a ½” FBSP tapping that can be used for reading temperatures and pressures or as a connection point for the UFH Overheat Thermostat. Connections ¾” inlets – 1” outlets Features • 7 metre pump, ERP rated with easy to use plug in cable connection • Designed for left or right hand connection • Designed for side or bottom connection of the flow and return pipes • The angled flange on the pump connection keeps the flow and return pipes on the same level. • The connections ¾” inlets – 1” outlets Benefits • Reduces installation complexity • Saves installation time • Gives the option of adding a thermostatic “Thermoguard” valve if system temperatures are changed and a thermostatic valve is needed • Allows maximum flexibility in the installation design. Working Parameters & specifications Maximum temperature 90ºC Maximum pressure 6 bar Maximum flow rate 32 lpm